GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rolled my truck off the interstate yesterday morning on my way to work. rolled 3 times i was ejected on the first roll. didnt have my seatbelt on. walked away from it.. very lucky. truck is toast.

lookin at maybe getting a tahoe... \:)

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
holy shit dude! Glad to hear you are ok! What the hell happened?

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
jesus! your pretty happy about it?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holy shit dude, you are lucky to be alive! :whoa:

You lost a wheel :(
that was the balljoints. and i think that accually came off when they unloaded it off the flatbed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
dayumn samething happend to me on abrand new suburban... i didnt have my seatbelt on either.. man im glad ure ok. just like u said youre a lucky guy

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jesus! your pretty happy about it?
i was trying to put that smile after the tahoe part.. didnt realize it had it for the whole thread! im not happy about it im happy to be alright. and its a chance to move onto another project i guess.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
i was trying to put that smile after the tahoe part.. didnt realize it had it for the whole thread! im not happy about it im happy to be alright. and its a chance to move onto another project i guess.
I was gonna say. I would be happy about being alright but goddamn that looked like a nice truck

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
damn man sry to here, but deff glad your ok

hey not to be a dick but figured id ask, would you sell me that grillshell? i need a new stock black one... i can send you mine back it has a crack in it, if you need it for insurance reason.

·
TEAM WHITE
1,190 Posts
damn man, I am really sorry to see that. Your truck was tits for sure. Good luck with all that is to come with insurance and getting a new whip.

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
hey not to be a dick but figured id ask, would you sell me that grillshell? i need a new stock black one... i can send you mine back it has a crack in it, if you need it for insurance reason.
you beat me to it! :anitoof:

·
Registered
807 Posts
werd question...where the fuck did the tool box go that was on the back!?! in the before pics its there, but in the after it isnt...

·
Registered
965 Posts
damn dude. thats fucking crazy. but glad to hear that you are alright thought man. so what exactly happened??

1 - 20 of 53 Posts