GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys it's gone. The guy who bought my truck picked it up at 7 this morning. And surprisingly I'm happy to see it gone.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Lucky. did you get close to what you wanted for it?

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky. did you get close to what you wanted for it?
I didn't get what i was asking but my minimum was enough to pay it off. And i paid it off and a few other bills so it's all good.

whats next?
Not sure. I'm going to get a good daily and then figure out if i want a project. Thinking about a bike thou.

sad to see it go...did it go locally?
Yeah it's a lot of work/time/money gone but i'm happy it's gone too. No actually the buyer was from Milwaukee. Which i liked cause i didnt want to see it everyday on my way to work. Not sure if he is on or will be on the forums. Forgot to ask where he saw it at.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And let me add. Thanks to everyone on this site for any help you guys provided. I learned a lot while building this truck and i truly appreciate it.

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
hope he takes care of it.
just seen my baby after a year. it is trash! makes me wanna cry

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
congrats on the sell , and screw the bills

why a bike and not a NNBS ? specially the 2010 rcsb will have a 6spd
Paying off the bills will allow me to get another project.

Because i have a buddy who builds custom choppers and if i put in the labor i can have a custom bike for $3k. And i think the nnbs trucks for the most part are ugly. Some colors look good with the new styling but not all of them and i want a crew cab. I'm sick of regular cab trucks. I want more room this time.

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
congrats on the sale. And I can understand how you feel. I have gone over it in my head a thousand times what I will do and how I will feel when/if mine actually sells. I am thinking that I will be happy overall. It will allow me to get into a new project and pay off some bills. We will see.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
congrats on the sale. And I can understand how you feel. I have gone over it in my head a thousand times what I will do and how I will feel when/if mine actually sells. I am thinking that I will be happy overall. It will allow me to get into a new project and pay off some bills. We will see.
Exactly. Good luck with yours also.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts