1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tire.jpg

nexon radion 255/55/18
sideview2.jpg

side view...dirty as hell..but you get the picture...it's dropped 2" in the rear...might go with a 3/6 what do yall think?
SideView.jpg

favorite shot of the truck..that's the mirrors i dont want anymore...i want the new denali mirrors with the led blinkers
rearwheel.jpg

close up of the rear tire and exhaust.
Picture003.jpg

the new tail lights..

that's about it for now...just started working on the console, and put the 7 inch sony tv in...also put some led bulbs in the front for dtr, and blinkers.

give me yalls opinions...on what i should do next....

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
That's a lot of white!

Get the bish dropped...and dump the exhaust. Then worry about the other stuff IMO.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
well my first suggestion would be to clean it. :crazy:

3/6 drop would look great. i say go for that.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
white NEEDS to be clean to look good, soo get on it :read:

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
want to sell the mirrors?
yeah...but they arent power....that's the only reason why i dont want them.

I like the wheels.
thanks...only paid 900 mounted and balanced...
THEN i found the chrome ones for 900 also..so i kind of got mad..but then i realized...i like the polished..they are a lil lighter than the chrome ones.

yeah the truck is extremely dirty, except for the rear passenger panel..<just got it back from the paint shop...so it's cleaner then the rest of the truck>

im taking it to speedy's tomorrow before then Hinder concert in New Orleans.

i want to put turn downs again, after i put my exhaust system on..then do the 3/6 and put 3:90 with eaton posi then ill start saving for leather, and other toys.

·
Registered
999 Posts
i dont understand some of you guys and your fascination with side exit exhaust. if it were lead sled, or something with bubbly lines (a la Willys, etc) i could understand it, or with something built with a Craftsman truck theme, i could understand it. on anything else, it just looks like trash.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really like the look of those escalades!
they are stock handles...took it apart and painted them along with the bumpers, mirrors, and we are about to paint the gauge peice that's on the inside of the cluster.

i dont understand some of you guys and your fascination with side exit exhaust. if it were lead sled, or something with bubbly lines (a la Willys, etc) i could understand it, or with something built with a Craftsman truck theme, i could understand it. on anything else, it just looks like trash.

i didnt pay for it...i like it when im passing people....but other then that, i want to put turn downs back on it so i can lower it 3/6 and still would be able to go over speed bumps and crap.

Diamond Mazda in baton rouge on airline MAN! they have the tallest freaking speed bumps i've ever seen. i'd hate to have my drop kit on then get stuck on it when dropping and picking my sisters car up

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
th_0304072149_00.jpg

slow as poop..this is why i want to put money into my engine and rear end now...

35-95 in 15 seconds...quality is crap because it's on my phone and i was trying to drive and hold the phone...

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
side exit exhaust can look good IMO. That one however does not.

Rest of the truck is looking good though man, clean that bish up.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
truck2-3.jpg

truck1-1.jpg

just for yall...so no one can tell me to clean it anymore.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks, i paid 400 for rims..and the tires was only 200 more with the rims..but i want to drop my truck 3/6, so i bought some 285/55/18s...will possibly put a coil over set up on the rearend with a 4 link.. so i can have a stiffer launch...dunno though...might never do it because i want my truck to ride good.

i thought about the chrome ones...but i didnt want the extra weight...

·
Registered
999 Posts
the rims..but i want to drop my truck 3/6, so i bought some 285/55/18s...will possibly put a coil over set up on the rearend with a 4 link.. so i can have a stiffer launch...dunno though...might never do it because i want my truck to ride good.
if you want a more agressive launch, you want to go softer in the rear.

·
Registered
999 Posts
no, a softer setup will allow the rear of the truck to drop on launch. this will cause the weight to transfer to the rear of the truck, giving more traction to the rear tires.

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no, a softer setup will allow the rear of the truck to drop on launch. this will cause the weight to transfer to the rear of the truck, giving more traction to the rear tires.
ah ha.....:shake: how would i go about getting that...i want a 6 inch drop in the rear.....:think:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts