GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need more power!!!!!!
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say trucks gone wild is on Speed channel!! Tug-o-war! I dont know why these guys even bother with gas engines. I would run a souped up cummins or duramax and clean house! :whip:

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
watch out...he may put you on his ignore list :worship: I called him out on his pep boys tip and he got all balled up about it
but I actually like them :read:

so many people bitch about huge steel bumpers on trucks (mostly guys rocking tube bumpers for approach angles and shit like that), I'd rather have a fucking huge ass bumper to protect me

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
watch out...he may put you on his ignore list :worship: I called him out on his pep boys tip and he got all balled up about it
what would you suggest then, a 4" to 2" tip? you know, to make the stock exhaust diameter smaller for that clean look.

I know a clean truck when I see one, you must not be familiar with diesel trucks if you've never seen an MBRP tip before.

when people don't have a fucking clue, I should not have to read their drivel, that is all. last I checked, the definition of calling someone out included using factual information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts