GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got bored today...got home from vacation last night at about 12(yesterday was my birthday w00t, finally I can get into R movies...legally)

So I took a load of pics today...got my clears on before I went on vacation but just washed her up today and took pics.

The New Clears
leftclears.jpg

down.jpg

clearfront.jpg

Heres when my dad hit my brothers truck backing up about a year and a half ago... this is the rear driverside fender...
ouch.gif

Here is my dads 71 Chevy....its bad-a, it has 3 on the tree, a lot of it is all stock....new paintjob(crappy job hes gonna be getting a better one soon) everything else was just cleaned up...he was the first owner...
71side.jpg

71front.jpg

(has cherry bombs :))
71back.jpg

and last but not least.... my moms 00' Suburban...this thing is a beast...
00side.jpg

00front.jpg

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice, My drive way is pretty lame, a 69 continental sitting there, a van, a jeep. Its whats inside the barn thats tight, a 1981 280zx with 40k miles on it and a brand new paintjob. And theres also a 1923 T-bucket with a 460ci, straight pipes, ram air, and the gas tank is made out of a beer keg!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Nothin great in mine either...00 silvy, 5.3, ext cab, black/silver 2 tone...pretty much stock(amber drls is about the only thing...lol) and a completely stock ass 97 grand cherokee...had some good times in the jeep, but nothin as great at the "albino rhino."

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Stu Meat said:
lose the running boards though.
let me tell you guys somethin about indiana... EVERYTHING has running boards!

i dont know why... but they do... midwest i tell ya....

anyway.. the clears look sick aftermath!

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have bed rails too....lmfao...actually i kind of like them but the runningboards are stock and i havent found the right tool to take them off yet...its really messed up

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
Hehe, my driveway consist of:

97 gmc k2500 (my rig)

2003 v8 toyota 4runner sport (moms)

2003 toyota echo (dads, he drives 240 miles a day hehe)

1994 k1500 (project, rolled it last year and I'm in the middle of a cab swap but time and weather has kept me from finishing)

1987 f250 (bought to replace the chevy as racecar towrig, sits with a broken driveshaft)

...The backyard has our racecars and 2 of my old bombers that are minorly/severely wounded, as well as the 2 boats and the dropped 87 c1500 with an 88 cab on it (stealing the cab for the 94)
Would go out and get a pic but nobody is around but me the majority of the time ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts