GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i'm wantin to run the new super swamper trxus mt tires, but i'm tryin to find the best deal on them so i don't spend all of my $$$$$$$....... does anybody know where i can buy them for cheap or anywhere that has free shipping!!!! the cheapest i've found so far including shipping is like $169 per tire, somebody please help asap! thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
i would pick up a copy of Peterson's 4Wheel and Off Road and check out those ads. I got 4WP to price match the price from one of those ads. I paid 187 a tire for 35's back when they just hit the market.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya llama, i had already checked those out on ebay, and he wants to sell the tires and wheels as a set, i just want tires........ and i really want a brand new set if possible......... i'm just tryin to find somewhere that is either really cheap or has free shipping, or hopefully both, lol. but that was a good try! thanks llama, guys keep lookin for me! thanks!

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
olwhitez05 said:
ya llama, i had already checked those out on ebay, and he wants to sell the tires and wheels as a set, i just want tires........ and i really want a brand new set if possible......... i'm just tryin to find somewhere that is either really cheap or has free shipping, or hopefully both, lol. but that was a good try! thanks llama, guys keep lookin for me! thanks!
No problem man, uhh you can get free freight in on four wheel parts if you wait for the right time. And in most cases you can jew them down as well. Just tell them some1 else had a better price and see if theyd match it. 90% of they time, they will. And on Aug 14 they have a poker chip thingy where you draw your poker chip and you can get from 5 to 100% off. Most likeyl you get 10 to 20 % off. Still might want to look into it.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
dkj1028 said:
this ebay store has good prices, i was looking for some swampers for my truck, he seems like a very nice guy, and his prices were about equal to national tire but with free shipping
http://stores.ebay.com/SPORTZTRAILERS_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm
Ill second that, i got my 37" Xterrains for like 1120. 4wp wanted 400 a piece for them, plus freight. So yeah, I'd definatly go to that guy and ask him if he had your tire.

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
olwhitez05 said:
hey, i'm wantin to run the new super swamper trxus mt tires, but i'm tryin to find the best deal on them so i don't spend all of my $$$$$$$....... does anybody know where i can buy them for cheap or anywhere that has free shipping!!!! the cheapest i've found so far including shipping is like $169 per tire, somebody please help asap! thanks!
www.tyres1.com had the best prices in the US when i bought mine. haven't checked them out lately.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts