GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering what you guys think of the Trxus STS. Also, so you think the 35x12.50 would fit on an 8" wide wheel?
Thanks Guys!!!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
It would fit, look good, and from what ive heard, they are good on the street and sand...just not my style...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
You mean Mall Terrains?

:joke:

They are not an agressive tire but do very well in the sand and street, they are probably comparable to any other AT style tire in the mud and rocks. Ive personally seen them go through mud just fine so dont think they cant, they just arnt going to be a Mud Terrain or TSL. Im not huge on the looks but thats a personal preference, they are a good tire and will perform better than any other swamper you buy on the road.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
They don't look that great in pictures but I think they look good in person. I'm going to be getting the 36x14.5

·
Banned
487 Posts
i have 15/39.5x15" sts's and they will go through mud fine if you keep them spinning.. they are by far the best snow tire i have ever seen and they are good street tires.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Most oversized ATs do ok in mud if u keep them spinnin tho...My damn stock replacement liberator ATs did fine for a while on my heavy as blazer...took it though some deep shit for them...kept em spinnin, they did fine.

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
RedneckDude said:
Most oversized ATs do ok in mud if u keep them spinnin tho...My damn stock replacement liberator ATs did fine for a while on my heavy as blazer...took it though some deep shit for them...kept em spinnin, they did fine.
:word: My Durango A/T's have yet to get me stuck as long as I let 'em eat, once I slow down they ball up FAST though. :anitoof:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts