GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes I know its dirty as hell, its 20° and if you didnt know, water freezes at 32° so that wouldnt be a good idea :insane:

specs are a 6.5" Dick Cepek lift cranked a little. tires are 36x12.50x16 TSL SXs on 16x8 MB Motto Gunner 6s.

I do not like the ride of these tires. The howl, and the ride is annoying. But what can you expect from them. I'm sure I'll get use to it, and it wont be as bad to me, but everyone else riding in it will hate it. The only real reason i bought these tires was because they were cheap and I had quit my job. My next tires will as sure as hell be a less aggressive tread and a radial. For now I'll deal

BUT I CANNOT DENY THAT I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS, god damn its so fucking awesome :rocking:

liftedontsls001.jpg

liftedontsls002.jpg

liftedontsls003.jpg

Angles
liftedontsls004.jpg

Sits just about dead level.
liftedontsls006.jpg

liftedontsls007.jpg

Wheel cut all the way to the right, front clearance
liftedontsls008.jpg

Wheel cut all the way to the left, rear clearance
liftedontsls009.jpg

Tried to get a rolling shot
liftedontsls010.jpg

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Looks good Phil. The wheels look skinny now, though. The tires look mean. My buddy had them in a 35x15.50 size and they road horrible, lol.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
looks good phil.. i like it alot.. even if its just a one time thing when the weather warms up... polish and wax the paint and dump a bottle of shine on each tire so i can drool... just once

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
Very nice, Phil! Hoe looks mean! Tires look a little skinny but it's not bad at all. Bad ass!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks good phil.. i like it alot.. even if its just a one time thing when the weather warms up... polish and wax the paint and dump a bottle of shine on each tire so i can drool... just once
you say that like im a hardcore offroader! It'll be detailed many times once the weather warms up. Plan on attending many shows and picking all sorts of chicks up with it :crazy:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,776 Posts
looks much better Phillip!
your angles suck though haha

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Phil and drew are one in the same:crazy:

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Looks badass Phil:read:I love the stance and the look, perfect:imo: Are you gonna be tempted to hit some trails now:hmm:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
you say that like im a hardcore offroader! It'll be detailed many times once the weather warms up. Plan on attending many shows and picking all sorts of chicks up with it :crazy:
if you really cared about it you'd be out there in the 20 degree weather cleanin it up :read:

ok maybe i'm just an idiot... or used to be.. before i lost interest in my truck

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you really cared about it you'd be out there in the 20 degree weather cleanin it up :read:

ok maybe i'm just an idiot... or used to be.. before i lost interest in my truck
i just dont feel like washing it and then having to piss on my doors to get them open. im tall but not that tall :rofl2:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good man. i agree with GMracer. we need a MA photoshoot. :evil:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,776 Posts
i just dont feel like washing it and then having to piss on my doors to get them open. im tall but not that tall :rofl2:
I rinsed mine off earlier and its 20 here to. but no frozen doors

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
I wondered how those 36's would look with 8" rims; honestly I thought it'd be too narrow but it looks tits. I really like that head-on shot showing the angles. You've got some clearance under there.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts