GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there's any interest here or not? I just finished making myself a JD2 style bender and could pop a few more out if there's any interest.

·
Registered
21 Posts
ive been looking at them recently. i need to build a cage for the truck. up to what size tube can you bend and how much? thanks

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't provide the dies right now, but anybody who carries JD2 dies will work.

These benders can bend up to 2" tubing.

Thinking $200 for the bender, they sell for $300

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
nothing bigger then 2" i could deff use one that does bigger.

·
4,725 Posts
pics, very interested.

·
TEAM WHITE
401 Posts
This is the JD2. I have this bender and it works great. I will not ever kink any tubing and is about the most cost effictive bender on the market.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Would love to have a hydrolic or pnuematic bender

·
Old Member
82 Posts
JD2 makes good products. They do bend nicely. If your looking for a good quality bender and dont have much to spend, this is perfect! I would totally recommend them!

I actually am thinking about selling my JD2 model 4 bender. I have the full electric/hydraulic setup on it which has the hand control, and have 1.5" dies and 1.75" dies. Both are 6.5" radius. It has a custom made stand I fabbed up for it with wheels so you can move it around also.

This would be good for someone who's planning on bending ALOT of material, or shops that need stuff done fast. I paid just over $3200 for everything, and I've probably built 9 roll cages. It still looks new. Not sure how much I'd want to get...make offer is interested.

here are some pics.
IM000603.gif

IM000606.gif

IM000608.gif

IM000609.gif

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys, my camera no workie.

If anybody is seriously interested, let me know. I've got some time on Thursday to go pick up steel and whip them up.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
how much to ship to 85220? if you can ship them?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts