GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the exhaust done today, thought yall might like to hear/see it. Sounds really nice. Good tone, not too loud, pretty much what I was looking for. Flame away... :kiss:

Exhaust001.gif

Exhaust003.gif

Exhaust004.gif

th_Exhaust005.gif

9,803 Posts
Re: Tundra exhaust done today...

Thing sounds awesome man...definitely gave the truck a nice "voice"

50 series suv right?

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You are correct my friend. And you were exactly right, real quiet at cruising but has a nice tone/aggressive sound on acceleration.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

Sounds good and I like the look. The only thing I would have done different is get bigger tips.

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

WHats the differnce between a 40 and a 50 series???
The 40 is a 2 chamber and is in a smaller case. The 50 is a 3 chamber and a bigger case. This particular 50 is an "SUV" series one that has a slightly larger than normal case.

Sounds good and I like the look. The only thing I would have done different is get bigger tips.
Thanks, yeah, I thought about bigger tips, but I was wanting something that youd see, then kinda think, huh, was that stock. Not really jump out at you, kinda subtle I guess.

9,803 Posts

WHats the differnce between a 40 and a 50 series???
I have always ran either bullets or flowmaster 40s on everything I have ever had. After I got my dodge I put a 50 series Delta Flow on it and was AMAZED at how much I liked it. It is basically a deeper sound than the 40's that goes completely silent at cruising speeds. It is the perfect setup on my 5.9L Dodge

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think its right at 6k or so, but I could be wrong.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
sounds healthy.

BTW: Thought of your truck when I handed a new Tundra his ass yesterday... wasn't a fair race, but it was fun. :evil:

·
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sounds healthy.

BTW: Thought of your truck when I handed a new Tundra his ass yesterday... wasn't a fair race, but it was fun. :evil:

:lol: Just knowing you thought of me is enough... :kiss: :crazy:

·
Registered
840 Posts
I just put a 50 SUV on my truck last night. It replaced a Delta 40. WAY deeper tone! Sounds awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts