GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
scooby dooby doo!
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a Nelson tuned PCM better than getting a DiabloSport Predator tuner?

Nelson tuned PCM= $375.00 and I gotta drive to San Antonio.

Predator= $335.00 and it's shipped for $15.00 to my door.

What are your opinions?

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
I'd run the nelson any day of the week. After all, if you drive to SA, it will be custom tuned for you using either a dyno or some type of logging program. I've heard bad things about the predator, so go with the nelson:imo

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Is a Nelson tuned PCM better than getting a DiabloSport Predator tuner?
DiabloSport Predator = Vega
Nelson tuned PCM = Vette
The difference is sooooooooooo much their not even in the same league!

·
scooby dooby doo!
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I think I'm sold on the Nelson. Thanks for the input guys! :head2:

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Best move you can make. I like alot of people had a hand held tuner 1st. Much better off with a Nelson.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
yeah, allen can send the PCM to your door. you will get more out of the tune if you come to him though. he can see how you drive your truck, and tune accordingly. that, and every truck is a little different. some trucks can handle a little more timing than others. allen had my truck turned WAAAAY up. i cant wait to get this 2004 tuned hopefully next week!

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
YES !!! Nelson Tune Ownz ALLL ...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
dreamrr said:
Also....why isn't this NELSON TUNE ever advertised. I never see it in any magazines or websites. Is it trust worthy?
Sure as hell is, just because they don't have multi page color ads and a picture in every magazine doesn't mean anything. If and when he gets the ability to tune my truck, i'll be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake. :head:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Is the Nelson Better than a Hypertech or Superchips? Also, it says he does the Duramax...would it be better with a Juice with Attitude, or Nelson Tuned???

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Nelson Tune is better then any hand held you can ever get by a landslide ...

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Whifflebat said:
Sure as hell is, just because they don't have multi page color ads and a picture in every magazine doesn't mean anything. If and when he gets the ability to tune my truck, i'll be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake. :head:
yeah, look at the amount of advertising AIM does...and they sell the shittiest products you can put on your truck...Allen is a really great guy to deal wiht from what everyone else on the site says, and his tunes seem to be amazing...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts