GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm a BRO
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to do a little performance mod. I am trying to spend only abougt 175. The best option w/ that money is probly a tune. Where is a good place to get a tune from? Are there any potential problems from it?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

·
I'm a BRO
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok i searched and all i found was people argueing about which tune is better. So ill probably try to go w/ a W4M tune. Are there any other mods that would be a good idea w/ that little of money instead?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Ok i searched and all i found was people argueing about which tune is better. So ill probably try to go w/ a W4M tune. Are there any other mods that would be a good idea w/ that little of money instead?
No, with $175 a wait4me tune is the only one you can afford. Nelson is $375, Westers is about the same, and Wheatley is $250.

I liked my wait4me, just buy it.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
w4m is ideal if you dont plan on any wild mods (basically bolt ons). if you do, i'd go with another tuner (nelson, westers, etc.) i personally have a nelson tune.

·
LAID OUT TIRE FRYER
1,992 Posts
wheatley is the one i would pick. wait4me is a general tune. wheatley will talk to you about it and get it where you want it. but if you dont have an extra pcm there's a core charge.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
pm sent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts