GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I need more power!!!!!!
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i know i have a v6 and it doesnt make a lot of power but it is all that i am able to have, so with that being said i do know they are capable of making more power. So my question is has anyone herd of STS remote mount turbo's because i was doing some research and it looks like it would make some very usable power for my vehicle, i was also curious if you guys think this would be potentially harmful to my engine as far as Michigan's cold weather and snow goes.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ok so i know i have a v6 and it doesnt make a lot of power but it is all that i am able to have, so with that being said i do know they are capable of making more power. So my question is has anyone herd of STS remote mount turbo's because i was doing some research and it looks like it would make some very usable power for my vehicle, i was also curious if you guys think this would be potentially harmful to my engine as far as Michigan's cold weather and snow goes.
Hmm the STS remote mount sounds familiar?:think: I just can't put my finger on it....

·
4,725 Posts
Electric supercharge FTW

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Cold weather is good.

·
I need more power!!!!!!
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
something to do with the oil in the supercharger, then again i read this on the sts turbo site so id imagine they will say things to get you not to buy a supercharger.

·
Registered
807 Posts
supercharge it:imo because its your DD and supercharger is always giving power...a turbo you need to wait a second for it to spool for one thing and second it only gives power when power is needed.

·
I need more power!!!!!!
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go back and read! No oil.....
well it keeps sounding better! Sorry Black350ho i didnt see anywere on there where it said it was oil less i just figured it was a sealed oil system, but anyways where did you here about these systems and have you tried one or no someone who has? I really appreciate the info though cause iv been trying to find a super charger for about a year now and was never able to find one for the 6er.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
well it keeps sounding better! Sorry Black350ho i didnt see anywere on there where it said it was oil less i just figured it was a sealed oil system, but anyways where did you here about these systems and have you tried one or no someone who has? I really appreciate the info though cause iv been trying to find a super charger for about a year now and was never able to find one for the 6er.
I'm interested to see how this turns out. 'Cause I've wanted to see if there was a Turbo or a Supercharger that could go on my 6 banger too.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,651 Posts
Heres a link to the site... http://www.wynjammer.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts