Discussion Starter #1
Front-
DJM LCAs
Belltech Spindles
DJM Shocks Alround
Rear-
Mcgaughys Flip Kit
Mcgaughys Lift Hanger
Mcgaughys Rear Notch (fucking did the notch before the flip and didnt know that the axle would get moved back just a little back. Axle hits frame on a large bump. Need to figure that out.)

BMF 20X9s
265/50/20 Toyo Proxies

Before
IMG_1884_zpsrvmfcf4k.jpg

After
IMG_1913_zps8pkckd8a.jpg

IMG_1910_zpshjrzjwtt.jpg

IMG_1911_zpsiigprvnl.jpg

Also got a new air filter.
IMG_1914_zpsdbyr6jfc.jpg

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
looks really good.
that an s480? and where did you get that air filter?

·
Formerly TrucknGolf
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is a S480. Just an airraid oil less filter from jegs.

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
I'm from Colorado, but now in Texas. I'm curious about your turbo and passing emissions, how do you do it with the turbo? Do you have cats?

I remember having my cars at the testing stations up there, and they don't miss anything. I'm thinking about a turbo as well, and Texas isn't as strict, but I'd still like to pass. If you can pass there, I know I can pass here.

·
Formerly TrucknGolf
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tested it before I did the swap. In 2 years all I have to do is register it outside of the emissions area. No cats.

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
I'm from Colorado, but now in Texas. I'm curious about your turbo and passing emissions, how do you do it with the turbo? Do you have cats?

I remember having my cars at the testing stations up there, and they don't miss anything. I'm thinking about a turbo as well, and Texas isn't as strict, but I'd still like to pass. If you can pass there, I know I can pass here.
For the most part, as long as there's no CEL and everything is good when hooked up the OBD, they wont say shit. Some places may go looking around it if they smell the fuel from no cats, if so, go somewhere else.:insane2:

·
Formerly TrucknGolf
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are crazy about emissions here. They do a visual that there is cats on the truck.

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
For the most part, as long as there's no CEL and everything is good when hooked up the OBD, they wont say shit. Some places may go looking around it if they smell the fuel from no cats, if so, go somewhere else.:insane2:
Yea, when they did my check here in Texas, they didn't look at all under the truck at all. But I know in Colorado, all the testing places are state owned and ran, and they don't mess around. At least here I can do a turbo, and possibly get by.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Front-

DJM LCAs

Belltech Spindles

DJM Shocks Alround

Rear-

Mcgaughys Flip Kit

Mcgaughys Lift Hanger

Mcgaughys Rear Notch (fucking did the notch before the flip and didnt know that the axle would get moved back just a little back. Axle hits frame on a large bump. Need to figure that out.)

BMF 20X9s

265/50/20 Toyo Proxies

Before

After

Also got a new air filter.

What turbo kit you use??
What size turbo ? 88mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,291 Posts

·