GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to tuttle creek in manhattan ks on sat if anyone wants to meet up let me know, bringing my truck and quad

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, you guys are missin out

·
Chevy Owner
302 Posts
hey man...im going up on saturday for a rush party since im going to KSU next year. hopefully i will have time to come down to tuttle for a while and meet you and see your beast of a truck in person :rocking:

what time are you planning on being there?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was looking at the weather and its supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow quite a bit, they are in a flood watch until tomorrow afternoon, so i may not be going, if i do i will be there from about 1030 or so till maybe mid afternoon sometime, are you gonna go for sure?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
hey man...im going up on saturday for a rush party since im going to KSU next year. hopefully i will have time to come down to tuttle for a while and meet you and see your beast of a truck in person :rocking:

what time are you planning on being there?
Where at in KC are you bro?

Hmm...If I was 4wd and not slammed I would go with ya:rofl2:

Manhatten has some sick trails for bmx. I go there every other weekend during the summer.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuck it, ill pull you out if you get stuck, haha. no but seriously, if you guys go for sure, ill go for sure, bring some atvs or somehting

·
Chevy Owner
302 Posts
shit dude...sorry i didnt read this again before today. i was up at a rush party all day and didnt get a chance to go anywhere near tuttle. im up there all the time though so let me know if your going up...

and i wish i had a quad but i dont at the moment. from what i have seen up there, a quad/dirt bike is what you need to have lol

and im in Overland Park, yourself?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts