GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking at some headrest moniters for my crew cab and i have found some on ebay and what not but i was curious how much is a good set? i have no plans on putting much money in this idea. or is there a way to put a tv somewhere on the dash? i already have an aftermarket alphine radio which i dont want to move.

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no kids and didn't think about it when i bought the alphine. played out? i just think it would be cool to be able to watch a movie in the truck

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
would it work with a double din?

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can you give me link to a flip down and a flip out?

·
Fiberglassing Guru
796 Posts
Anything Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, is pretty good, some clarion decks are decent, you have all sorts of options when you upgrade to a Double Din in dash unit, you dont want a flip out, it gets in the way.. You need to consider the possibility of you wanting to add GPS, Ipod Capable, USB, XM, MSN Direct, HD Radio...Bluetooth even...

I bought a Pioneer AVIC F90BT online and loved it, unfortuantly it sold with tha truck.. all around a good unit, has lots of options. However you deal with a "boot" time like a computer pretty much, they are getting faster with every update, but something to keep in mind too, a 6 sec boot screen, size of the screen, just google any double din unit, go to crutchfield, find the model you want, then look for it on eBay, MUUUUCCCHHH CHEAPER!!

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i have ipod hd radio xm and all that with my alphine ida-x100 which is great with the ipod and everything gps i dont really car about i will look at that double din

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
still not sure how double din works... you have the head unit (rdio) then below that the dvd player/screen?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts