GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after moving things around and testing different positions, I'm pretty sure I want my tweeters in the pillars. So, I'm about to pull them and see about cutting the pillars to flush them in. But I'm wondering, is there really enough depth behind that plastic to fit a tweeter that's about 3/4" deep. I haven't measure them yet, but that's about what they look like. They're Focal TN52 's.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Are you wanting to install them on the side of the pillar pointing to the windshield or on the end pointing towards the cab. I think both will have the room but the towards the windshield will have the most room. Maybe someone else with post and confirm tho.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to basically cut a hole the right size and flush them into the same area that the trucks with factory Bose systems put theirs.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
OOOO sorry im out now I've never seen the factory location for the bose. Good luck with your project tho. Keep us updated I would be interested in seeing this completed.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
shit i just bought the bose pillars. they are actually reallly loud, i was impressed.
plus it still looks stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts