GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The box was specifically made for a short cab short bed NBS pickup, but I think it could fit the older trucks as well. I will get pictures up tonight, but each sub is behind each seat, and it can hold up to 2 amps in the middle (behind the center console).
I'm asking for $150 for the box plus shipping, and $150 for BOTH subs plus shipping.
I'd prefer selling it local because shipping will be expensive.
Please make an offer or PM me.

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
id like to see some pics. may be interested in atrade i have 2 12w3s in the HO box good for trunks and suvs , dont know if you need or not.

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post some pics, sorry but I'm not looking for a trade, I need to get rid of this stuff to pay off bills.
If it doesn't sell I guess I'll put it on ebay

·
Gm truck junkie
3,657 Posts
I wanna see pics,might be intrested!!

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some pics. It was made to spec for the 2 10" JL W3's I have...now that I think about it, I fuckin forgot to take pics of them :sorry:
The middle of the box will hold 2 amps.
If you want pics of the JL's just ask. :anitoof:

D

·
0 Posts
making more room to bring some more of your illegal family into Cali? :devilfing

·
Registered
503 Posts
can you post or pm me some pics of the subs by themselves? i might be interested in just the subs

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the subs. I am willing to let go of the box separately, but not the subs because I don't want to be stuck with the box.
I will take offers too :read:

·
Banned
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atomoverride said:
yo whats the lowest you will take for the sub box?
I will take $100. That is as low as I will go. If you want it shipped you must take care of that.

If you want to see what it looks like inside my truck, I can take pictures.
It's a perfect, snug fit, and you won't have to worry about it getting stolen.
You have to move both seats up just to get it in there, so if someone wants to steal it, they will have a hell of a time trying to pull it out.
Believe me, it's in there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts