GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got two Alpine Type-R 12's in a grey carpeted box I'm looking to make a trade with. The subs have never been hooked up but have been mounted in the box for about 9 months. Bought for the wife but never got around to installing them. I would like to trade them for something I can use on my NNBS crew cab or sell outright for $200. Let me know if you need pics. Link contains specs.

http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/product.php?model=SWR-1222D&lang=en&tab=D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Just FYI:
A. Wrong Section. We have a "For Sale" Section of these forum dedicated to this.

B. You need a post count of at least 50 posts to be able to post in that area.

I would surf around the forums some more. Search around to see what others have done in their GMT900 Crew Cabs, and post some questions and talk with them about what they think, etc.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know it's in the wrong section bro, but it is audio video related. Don't have 50 threads either, I'm aware of that. I keep forgetting how hard it is to get any help on here, all everyone says is "use the search button" or some lame comment not even pertaining to the thread. If you wanna help me out I would be thankful, but don't chime in just to discipline me.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
If you wanna help me out I would be thankful, but don't chime in just to discipline me.
hmm..

Just FYI:
A. Wrong Section. We have a "For Sale" Section of these forum dedicated to this.

B. You need a post count of at least 50 posts to be able to post in that area.
Negative. :bawl:

I would surf around the forums some more. Search around to see what others have done in their GMT900 Crew Cabs, and post some questions and talk with them about what they think, etc.
Positive! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts