GMC Truck Forum banner

Two-Tone NBS

Important 
3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Z71Truckin 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. Dont post up here much but i need a few opinions. Im two-toning my truck within the next two weeks. Still need some ideas. No crazy designs or nothing. Maybe a spike down or something like that. Just need some pics of 99-02 NBS trucks with two-tones. Im thinking of painting the bottom half 07 Silvy white (Im not trying to repaint the door jams a different color so it has to be white) & the top half black. Im going to break it up with a dark charcoal grey line running across.

Ill post up a recent pic of my truck so maybe someone can use their photochop skills.

Thanks guys.

#4 ·
Two tone ftl unless it's on the rockers like on the stock trucks that were two toned.
shut-up stupid

if you post this up in the photoshop section you could get someone to edit your how you want it

and I'm just going to through this out there now because it will get posted in every comment.......

make sure to paint the black plastic to match, colormatch makes the world a better place :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.