GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Man it is way to hard for me to even attempt. For me to go through and crop out your existing flames and try to make the truck a solid color would make the chop look horrible. I had it open in photoshop and didn't even know where to begin. Sorry brotha!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try it out on any truck then....i just want an idea of what it would look like

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
hey this is like super off topic but could you do me a huge favor and measure your fenders for me? Also how well do those 40s clear? By the fenders I mean the highest point in teh wheel well opening to the ground.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rear is at 54 1/4" and front is at 54" but the fenders are tweaked down about 1/4-1/2". I'm going to crank the front a few turns cuz id rather sit a little ass down.
40's fit perfect on my truck...they didn't rub fender at all

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
ok nice, im just trying to get a ballpatrk where I will be, imgussing 2-3" taller than you at the absolute most. Should clear 42s once i get cutouts for sure.

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
OK i Just used a picture of my truck. Sorry it isn't lifted like yours but you just wanted to get the general idea so here you are man!!
2tonewithtribalredsilver.gif

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
different bumper and the tires outta the bed...you suck! :anitoof:
good job...thanks again

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Here are a few I did.

blue pinstripe

green pinstripe

Not sure if these are what you were looking for, but they give you an idea :imo

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
LoL no they are in the bed just glance at it and it looks like that. I had already done the two tone once and didnt feel like it again so i just flipped my truck around, shaved the gas door, and resized it and WALAH! Your truck!! :D LoL

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good job y2k.....now i need to decide if a color scheme like that is worth doing

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Hey dont forget you just painted your lift white. I like those colors together maybe a little darker red just a litttle and it would look even better

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yah but the lift can always get repowdercoated...it wouldn't look all that bad white with those colors either

1 - 18 of 18 Posts