GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to the beach with my gf, and this p.o.s ford with a coffin in the back tries to cut me off with no signal (almost hit my truck). They get mad so they come next to me and its some ugly ass chick yelling "You asshole" and saying that chevy is a p.o.s lmfao so I told her "Roll your window up you ugly bitch" and I told her wtf was she driving..and that her ride is a p.o.s..I told her this over my P.A system so everyone heard, and the chick listened to me and rolled her window back up lolz. She tries to go faster than me on the fw, but I blew her nasty p.o.s away. She really thinks the world is on her feet. This is actually not the first time I see this truck, but I haven't seen it since that night. (this was like 3 weeks ago) Here is a shitty pic.

Whats the point of this tho?

SSPX8988.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
GM bit-size owner
1,654 Posts
vampris = female vampire? that's some funny shit. I remember seing an older truck done to look like somebody was killed inside of it. Fake blood all over the place with a coffin in the back.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
My guess is vampris, means Vampire Princess. Ugly as fuck.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
is that an extended cab f250? god those things are so fucking ugly. crew cabs are nice but who would really put all that money into an extended cab.

some ideas just really should just never be fufilled.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
is that an extended cab f250? god those things are so fucking ugly. crew cabs are nice but who would really put all that money into an extended cab.

some ideas just really should just never be fufilled.
Extended cab, with a narrowed dually bed :think:

Oh, Johnny, if I were you, I would sleep with a cross, some garlic, and silver bullet :uhoh: Maybe mount a big stake on the grille of your truck.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
She called you an asshole because she cut you off? Makes sense. That is some really weird shit. Sweet crosses on her rear bumper too. Is that a Ford Galpin license plate frame? :lol:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts