GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Lowes this afternoon and in the parking lot was a new Red SS Silverado. BUT, the guy had put on the Bowtie Side window covers, running boards, a ugly fiberglass tonneau, an american flag back full window decal and all ya'lls favorite, a bug deflector ;-)

I wish I had had my camera ... :evillol:

·
Registered
397 Posts
bcubed said:
I was at Lowes this afternoon and in the parking lot was a new Red SS Silverado. BUT, the guy had put on the Bowtie Side window covers, running boards, a ugly fiberglass tonneau, an american flag back full window decal and all ya'lls favorite, a bug deflector ;-)

I wish I had had my camera ... :evillol:
:nono: :bawl:

·
Registered
639 Posts
next time you see it, you and your friends should strip it clean of everything and leave it on blocks.....a guy that does all that doenst deserve a SS.

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey i like my bug deflector.....dont knock it.. :rocking:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
I'm sure he has it out of necessity and not just cuz of the looks.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Nasty. I've seen a few SS's like that, saw one with a diamond plate toolbox and an over the rail bedliner with side steps down below. Just buying it b/c it's an SS.
its the same with old guys with harley f-150s:read: ONe of my friends dad bought one... he put magnetic american flags over the whole damn truck and a lil one hanging off the window. He also did that to her new 03 cobra... that shit pisses me off... Paint + ANYTHING BESIDES PAINT = LAME and bad for paint

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
When people attack their innocent vehicles...I mean that SS never did nothin to deserve that. It cant help that it is all time all wheel drive. Poor SS. Please Lord, dont let the guy put tire flies or rainbow tint on it PLEASE!!!! :bawl: :anitoof:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I think some of those SS's trucks done up like that need to update the SS logo to say "Stupid Sh*t", then maybe we'll understand. Just my observation...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Theres a guy around here that put a bed cover with a wing on his, took the 20's off for 16's, and bought like every sticker autozone sells and put them on the fender and bedsides.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
way2hi said:
Theres a guy around here that put a bed cover with a wing on his, took the 20's off for 16's, and bought like every sticker autozone sells and put them on the fender and bedsides.
i think another chappelle photoshop might be in order... i'll take suggestions.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
What is wrong with people these days...and what did the truck ever do to them to deserve that kinda torture???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts