GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the pros and cons and uniball compared to balljoint uppercontrol arms? any problem running uniballs in the sand?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Ball-joints:
Pros: Cheaper, offer a wider range of motion, come with a dust boot.
Cons: Not quite as strong as a uniball. Ball joint pocket can wear down.

Uniballs:
Pros: Strong as hell.
Cons: More expensive, less range of motion, no boot to protect the socket around the uniball. (I've heard they don't last long in muddy/dirty conditions... particles can get inside the lined socket and wear out the lining around the uniball, creating play.)

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
What are the pros and cons and uniball compared to balljoint uppercontrol arms? any problem running uniballs in the sand?
dude.. i saw a truck EXACTLY like yours here in arizona. by about 61st avenue and happy valley here in north phoenix. same color, same color powdercoat, same chrome diff cover, same tires.. i could swear it was yours. i dunno the chances of that but..

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
dude.. i saw a truck EXACTLY like yours here in arizona. by about 61st avenue and happy valley here in north phoenix. same color, same color powdercoat, same chrome diff cover, same tires.. i could swear it was yours. i dunno the chances of that but..
it was stolen, so the chances are actually pretty good. if it looked that close ie color matched front end and plastics, the blue powder coat with ceramic coated t-bars, the traction bars, the powder coated axle, etc, etc, ill bet my life its neils

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
You should go back and get pics and send them to sandaddiction...if its his truck then I would fly out there and Kick some ass!

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
i knew it was stolen but it was a somewhat quick glance but it was still about 10 seconds worth. i swear to christ it was just the same.. i wonder if the guy lives up there? i will have to go take a little trip and see for you man.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you for keeping your eyes out, if you do happen to see it please take a closer look and maybe where its at...its exciting to hear that it could be around, and sounded like its in one piece.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
yeah the truck looks clean as fuck and had no visible damage. i dont wanna lead you on so ill go take a look and get a pic man.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if you can, please write down the liscen plate number on it too...just in case they changed it

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks...brock truck is looking bad ass, any action shots yet

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
yea josh man let anyone you know in the area to keep an eye out and snag a pic of license plate if they can. check the track bars, rear axle an hitch, to my knowledge no one else out there has the the hitch an axle matched to that color or the traction bars done in that color with ceramic coated inserts

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
yea josh man let anyone you know in the area to keep an eye out and snag a pic of license plate if they can. check the track bars, rear axle an hitch, to my knowledge no one else out there has the the hitch an axle matched to that color or the traction bars done in that color with ceramic coated inserts
thats exactly what im doin. good looks mane.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts