GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my plans got shorthanded again but i still plan on the 6inch and 35s just have to wait some more maybe just save enough to do everything at once but anyways i went ahead and did some small changes put on some new trail grapplers in 295 on the stockers and seat covers all around and tinted the windows oh and also new pittman arm and idler arm after some not so nice words from me. also finally did the all 6 mod now just need some more hids.

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I like camo. Although I wouldn't put camo seat covers on my truck, I do like camo.

Trails look good!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are sportsman camo covers they are out of Ecru Ms. they hold up really well to abuse we have them on our farm trucks and they have outlasted all other brands so far.

·
Registered
333 Posts
truck looks awsome man, will look great with a 6" and 35's. what % tint did u go with and me being from the south i LOVE the seat covers but get ready for a bashing gmfs hatess camo anything lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man i like them they fit really well wish they had them in duckblind when i went but other than that i like them but my next truck will have leather again i miss leather. and the tint is just 15% on the front and the brow strip also 15%

·
Registered
333 Posts
thanks man i like them they fit really well wish they had them in duckblind when i went but other than that i like them but my next truck will have leather again i miss leather. and the tint is just 15% on the front and the brow strip also 15%
miss your leather? my moms the same way but man that stuff is hott when its hot and coldd when its cold i dont see how you can beat cloth with seat covers.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
I have those exact same seat covers and love them! Truck looks btw.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I love the seat covers...how much they run you if you don't mind me askin?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Mike and i loved the leather because i used to have two labs that went everywhere with me and leather wipes clean and the hair wipes off also, cloth not so easy got to wipe and scrub then run tape or one of them shed rollers over them to get everything off. Thats why i like leather so much the heat bothered me a little but the cold i did not really mind but these covers are easier on getting shed hair out of than the factory cloth my boxer tried that out first day lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how long have you had your covers sky? do you ever spray scotch guard on them ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts