GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threw on some black 22" American Racing RT-S this afternoon. Pictures are pretty shitty, I'll have better ones when it gets nicer. Future plans are tinted tails and windows. I'd like to say it has came a dam long way.

Flame away:

P1010959.jpg

P1010966.jpg

P1010965.jpg

P1010967.jpg

P1010968.jpg

P1010964.jpg

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you going any lower?
I doubt it, I justttt clear in the front (like a few centimeters, and it touches this fin sticking out of the plastic at the back of the front wheel well, I'll have to trim it). The back could use a little drop.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
as much as i dont like that vehicle, it doesnt look to bad with those on there IMO.....it might actaully look better with a little drop on it!

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
eh, not feeling it. I thought you got rid of the truck and got this because you knew you wouldn't want to mod it? Bad choice :imo

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
i guess it's less girly, but that's about it.
sry.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
gross.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
I think 20s with a fatter tire would have been better .. from the look of lack of clearance you had to run skinner tires .. just seems out of place. But thats just a first impression, might grow on me.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Now the Jeep community hates you.

It doesn't look bad, just out of place on a jeep. I saw a Wrangler on 20s with chrome all over it the other day and couldn't help but laugh.

If you tint the tails and the 3rd brake light it will fit in with your theme. I'd also pull all the badges, if possible.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Ugh, Im not feeling it. Its like the Jeep G-Wagon.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts