GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, so i made a little progress tonight with some help from chris ( 00_silverado ) heres some pics..fronts tackled for the most part, now just need to start the rear sometime this week if i get some spare time.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Leave it as is and drag that rollpan off :crazy:

How much the full lift costing ya since its 2wd and was lowered.

Also when ya gettin the front end colormatched and what wheels you gonna go with?

·
professional grade
4,122 Posts
K, so i made a little progress tonight with some help from chris ( 00_silverado ) heres some pics..fronts tackled for the most part, now just need to start the rear sometime this week if i get some spare time.

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg
id roll it like that for a day. that would be cool.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Looking good, should look awesome when done. What are you going to run for wheels and tires?

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, im thinking about taking tuesday off and maybe finishing the rear. i was told it would of been 10x easier if i was lifting it from stock but sinc ei have to flip the rear and what not it suppose to be a PITA.

Looking good, should look awesome when done. What are you going to run for wheels and tires?
going to run the esky 18's...maybe buy the blank centercap though, but i got a deal on some used 35" procomp a/t

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Coming along nicely.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looks good. I remember taking the flip kit off mine by myself with only 2 jack stands and 1 working jack. That was a PITA! but well worth the outcome.

·
PUMP BOSS
2 Posts
It definatly has a distinct look. BTW I'm free this weekend if you want help tackling the back.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i can haz 4/6?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts