GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, well I talked to www.brightheadlights.com and they are offering for 4 orders at the same time $399+ shipping.Even better if we can get more, then maybe even more of a deal! They are also listed on Sylvania's website unlike www.suvlights.com I have heard people having problems with suvlights also. So I just wanted to give an update that Im talkin to brightheadlights.com and they e-mail very quickly. Let me know so far its me and Lord vette. I have heard excellent things about these kits so lets get this goin! Thanks everyone

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
what about a set of drop ins? I'd like to change my high beams over to HIDs too. I know they won't light up correctly, but they are a joke compared to my HIDs

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoot them an E-mail, and tell them your with the Group Purchase from gmfullsize.com

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I think I might get in this time, just gotta check the funds. :bowtie:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
Hey everyone, well I talked to www.brightheadlights.com and they are offering for 4 orders at the same time $399+ shipping.Even better if we can get more, then maybe even more of a deal! They are also listed on Sylvania's website unlike www.suvlights.com I have heard people having problems with suvlights also. So I just wanted to give an update that Im talkin to brightheadlights.com and they e-mail very quickly. Let me know so far its me and Lord vette. I have heard excellent things about these kits so lets get this goin! Thanks everyone
seem like the response here is better than at"FSC" :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2k1 and yo, dont forget to tell them ur with the GP :worship: :bowtie: :head: u should be counted as well. Let me know what they say :shake:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
so how many people have gotton in on this GP. I started working alot more hours at work, so these have now been added to my "List 'O Shit To Get".

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3 so far, and then 2k1 for hi's if he wants em and yoskater for the fogs :bowtie: :worship:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2k1 and yo, and word on the e-mails u sent? Vicred you would make 4 if Quik is in! I will e-mail or call brightheadlights monday and see if they get the other kits if they can work out a better deal for us :bowtie: :worship:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Looks like the HID's are gonna have to wait for awile. Some unexpected expensives have arisen :bawl:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i haven't sent an email yet, sorry, but i might need a bit longer now that i need new front tires... :pissed:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'm still in !!! :bowtie:

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
alright alright, well what we just need 1 more person so shouldnt be too long! Patience is a virtue :worship: :bowtie: :drool: cant wait to have some HID"s lol :head:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I e-mailed them about the x1010's the other day and got a reply with some "general information" (also known as 'copy and paste') every detail on every HID light kit they offer.

They obviously didn't read my question... but I replied hoping that a real PERSON (or a smart one at least) will read my e-mail.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts