GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I Havent Had a computer since I posted about The truck... Im tring to go through my inbox and reply to all that responded ... Sorry Guys it took so long to respond. Just got the new computer kicking so Im ready to get the ball going again

Hope ur still interested!

04 Crew Cab with Caddy Clip
Bagged on 22" Intro Vrods (Air Ride, SLams, Smc's, Viairs, Dakota Digital etc)
Shaved tailgate with molded roll pan
5.3 with 36,000 miles

$16,000 OBO

more pics soon!

And a heads up I want to be completely honest with you guys! I was really needing to get $18000 for it but after thinking about it and looking at the truck, it needs some work. The bed side wheel wells need a little work I have pics of what Im talking about.

Also, Driver front wheel has a small surface scratch around the lip of the wheel. I know it can be polished out by a professional wheel shop Im sure for less than 200... Its really minor.

Also it needs front inner fenders.. Had a guy to do it and still will just havent got around to it.

So i figured it would probably take less that $2000 to fix the bed, wheel repair and inner fenders.
Thats how I came up with ... $16,000.

Interrior is mostly stock. It has a billet gauge bezel. Ill get some shots of the interrior hopefully by march 25th.

Lastly... i was gonna try to get $16,000 for it with stock stereo but It has a Eclipse avn5495 with sirus and ipod hook up, diamond audio compents in the front doors,mbquarts in the back on an 4 channel diamond amp and a single diamond 10" ran off a Rockford Fosgate amp , currently in it. I Would like to leave it installed and take $17,500.

But you can talk to me about that.

Info on bag set up...

Front has Air ride upers and lower with 7in slams
back is a custom wishbone/3 link not sure what to call it with 7in slam bag over axle

has been very reliable driven almost 2 yrs trouble free.

It does have a 2 piece drive shaft installed.

Fuel cell in bed.

Smc 1/2 in valves in the front 3/8ths in the back ... hydrolic line through out.

2-viair 480s under bed

1-8.5 gallon also under bed

PIC-0026.gif

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
I got your PM, I would recommend calling him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hit me up you can shoot the pics to my email.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Esky clip looks good on the CC. Good luck with sale, I'm sure someone will jump on it.

·
место рождения
1,965 Posts
can you please post pictures of the problem areas? and would this truck make it to california from texas? and would you be able to pick me up from the airport if i flew in?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts