GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know i was rearend a few months back, and damaged my wheel badly. Well Finally the hoe is ready to hit the road again!:bdance:

Before...
HPIM2827.jpg

Just got the wheel back and looks brand new! Took so long because i was dumb enough to believe a shop here in fresno could fix if for me, almost 2 months at their shop, they told me they couldnt do it. Drop it of with Gregg Coddington over at Coddington Wheel 2 weeks ago and i couldnt be happier. Gregg cut me a major break on the price and even shipped it back to me at no cost. Only thing wrong is they sent it to me with an engraved cap, not the stamped cap like i have on all my wheels. Not a big deal, i actually like the engraved one better will probably change all of them.
HPIM4362.jpg

HPIM4365.jpg

Before...
HPIM2828.jpg

All better, basically the same just spread the lights out alittle more...
HPIM4163.jpg

HPIM4360.jpg

HPIM4359.jpg

Febuary is Interior month, i want to get alot of new mods done to the interior before Forbidden

Ordered my Katzkin seats, black leather with black suede inserts...
HPIM3957.jpg

HPIM3651.jpg

Wont be needing the center seat katzkin kit, so if anyone interested let me know and give me an offer...
HPIM3956.jpg

Not a big mod, but a necessery one, Bought an ipod and a pioneer ipod interface (or whatever its called). Dont have to carry around all those damn CDs anymore!
HPIM4367.jpg

Attempting to prep interior pieces for paint, lot more work then i thought. So Grant (wagonboy) if your reading this I NEED YOUR HELP!!!...lol.
HPIM3955.jpg

·
Registered
965 Posts
truck looks really good man. i like that you spread the lights out more. it looks alot better :imo:

how much you want for the center piece of the Katskinz covers?

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
i love those rims

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks awesome Adam. Can't wait to see those Katzkins go in!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Interior is gutted finally! Ordered my black carpet and a few more billet pieces. Put my Katzkins on sat. Hopefully have it all back together painted by forbidden.

HPIM4529.jpg

HPIM4531.jpg

Has anyone heard or purchased anything from this brand? Found this Billet Shifter on Ebay that is shorter than stock so that it wont hit the screen of the indash. If anyone has one or any opinions let me know!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140072756677&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RSCC_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=140072747482&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=StoreCatToStoreCat&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

1 - 20 of 34 Posts