GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my spindles done today and i like the stance imo. now i just need to shave my tailgat and the exterior will be done for now. then im going to start on the interior. i got some nbs seats yesterday with an amp. so now all i need is a box for my sub and im going to smooth out and paint the dash and dorrpanels and stuff.

100_0181.jpg

100_0183.jpg

100_0184.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Looks nice same color truck as mine except my paint is messed up

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha my paint is messed up too man. you just cant see it. theres rock chips everywhere on the damn thing. if i ever repaint it, i thik im going to stick with maroon

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
haha my paint is messed up too man. you just cant see it. theres rock chips everywhere on the damn thing. if i ever repaint it, i thik im going to stick with maroon
No your paint is good

Mine is to hell on the hood and front fenders with little clearcoat left the rest is swirled to hell, If I ever repaint Im staying the same color because its looks so good clean

1,798 Posts
No your paint is good

Mine is to hell on the hood and front fenders with little clearcoat left the rest is swirled to hell, If I ever repaint Im staying the same color because its looks so good clean
my clear coat is catching up with yours :nono:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guyys!!my rims need some polishing imo. the paint ion the roof is offically FUCKED imo and the hood is about to go also. the hood will be gone before summer starts. and thats if im lucky:nono:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts