GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the radiator cover smoothed, 1 fender finished (just got about another hour left for the other one to be done.), beds off ready to go to the shop. In the pic it's not all the way laid out.

I smoothed out the welds on the Super-C and repainted the frame a high gloss black.

Here's a shot of my setup, Disregard the wires, I had to rerun some of them.

I relocated the gauges to the place where the 4wd buttons go on a 4wd.

Here's a Pic of the Fender Completed

Next is paint, Air Lift Compressor, New Tires up front, and show the biotch

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
AHHHH, I couldn't imagine having my truck in that many pieces :weld: .. but it's gonna look good man! :rocking:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey I got lucky with this truck, the paint job was free. It was an insurance job and the body shop lost my estimate and he ended up charging me $100 less than what it would've cost me to just have it fixed and put back white. That's where I got most of the money for the bags. I've been busting my ass on it for the last 2 weeks working on it, getting it ready for the show season.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
lookin good,
while you have your bed off id take it for a drive and do a burnout. its friggin sweet. i did that when i had my bed off to do my c notch. you can watch where the rearend shifts to, and everything. not to mention it looks cool when the smoke rolls out!!!
keep up the good work.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Awesome job on the bezel! That is going to look sweet when done. The whole truck looks great :head: Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
if i ever get rear ended or somethin i'm makin sure i get a color change to some wildass color :rocking:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love em I can lay out and turn the wheel all the way (until it hits the factory fender lip)on each side or do a full side to side and they still don't rub.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts