GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've just about finished the engine compartment. Here's a shot of it:
DSC03911.gif

I've added an engine driven compressor, relocated the coolant tank, relocated the computer, and moved the fuse box, after I extended about 5 wires I said fuck it and just moved it to the side. It looks a little cluttered so later on (probally next winter) I'll just hide it somewhere, but for now I'm going to modify the bottom of the cover so it won't come in contact with the tire, which it does when laid out very little. Now the hinges won't work anymore because the hit the inner fenders so I'm either gonna get the little shocks used on the hatchbacks of Firebirds or a hood prop. I also got to block the inner fender a little more and clean up the edges:
DSC03909.gif

1f5a0b55.gif

All the way up:
DSC03907.gif

Down:
28c00019.gif

Dash Smoothed out RIGHT:
a5e6c7e1.gif

Backup Light:
DSC03915.gif

Sponsor:
DSC03905.gif

I'm gonna take a pressure washer to the rear frame and tanks before the bed goes back on just to clean everything up.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Very Sweet :worship:

Can't wait to see it all put back together again :D Keep up the awesome work :thumbsup:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Nice work. Let me know how you relocated the coolant overflow tank. I've got to make some time to tub my fenderwells (front and rear.)

9,785 Posts
I am not really into the low low trucks, but yours is awesome man. Very well done!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your garage looks just like the condition mine is in. LOL
Sad thing is I cleaned it up the other day. Thanks for the comments guys. I have a problem though. Like I said the fuse box came in contact a little bit with the fuse box, well when I got my new tires on I went down the road and hit a bump and the fuse box cover shattered all over the road, so now I HAVE to come up with something else real soon. :(
On a better note I had the cross over pipe raised today along with getting my new tires put on :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts