Well I've just about finished the engine compartment. Here's a shot of it:
I've added an engine driven compressor, relocated the coolant tank, relocated the computer, and moved the fuse box, after I extended about 5 wires I said fuck it and just moved it to the side. It looks a little cluttered so later on (probally next winter) I'll just hide it somewhere, but for now I'm going to modify the bottom of the cover so it won't come in contact with the tire, which it does when laid out very little. Now the hinges won't work anymore because the hit the inner fenders so I'm either gonna get the little shocks used on the hatchbacks of Firebirds or a hood prop. I also got to block the inner fender a little more and clean up the edges:
All the way up:
Dash Smoothed out RIGHT:
I'm gonna take a pressure washer to the rear frame and tanks before the bed goes back on just to clean everything up.