GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sent the general off to have the motor updated and refreshed. No motor work just a few add ons. I also had the car painted with the graphics painted on and the interior freshed up and added some other goodies like AC/HEAT and a 100 shot. Here are the new pics. Also this car is an original used on the show. It was found on a movie lot in 05 and they found orange paint and where the push bar had been welded on and a few other things proving it was a general lee. The bottom of the car is smashed up where it was ramped pretty hard!

Picture843.jpg

Picture846.jpg

Picture842.gif

Picture850.gif

Picture855.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Picture860.jpg

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I am probably the most jealous person on earth right now. That is AWESOME!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
damn i wish i were u...LOL

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
That is sweet, and I am now jealous. I've always wanted a '69 Charger/General Lee.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
cooool. i was going to ask if the door was really welded shut but never mind. LOL
I don't think any of them were. I used to get a newsletter on The DOH when I was way younger and it told all kinds of facts about the show.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If the doors were welded shut...I couldnt get it. If you ever try it, youll find out its very hard and takes alot of practice.

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
yeah, i cant imagine it being the easiest thing to do in one motion. i imagine the wheel would be a pain to get the feet around

·
4,725 Posts
Rosco was my favorite character.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually know rosco. James best. I got to go fishing with him at our cabin. He gets on line at talks to people over at cglfc.com

Picture579.jpg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts