GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you guys are interested, I know some of you like to see installs regardless of what kind of car they are. We finally found some time to update our portfolio, so here's a few pics from the updates, you can go follow this link to the rest of the pics to view all the goodness (for some reason, our site hates firefox b.t.w.)
-Ryan

Here's a couple pics from the portfolio:

07 Mini

05 Dodge Ram Srt

04 Audi S4 Avant

95 Toyota Supra

07 Toyota Fj

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I must say you do some nice work man very clean installs.

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
Nice Job Ryan!
You better be getting some time off this summer and we're going riding!

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A little more updating has been done:
Lexus SC 300

05 Volvo

Here's one more - haven't updated our website with it yet. Completely new fiberglass panels from scratch, Diamond D9 sub with Diamond D6 amps.

Skyline GTR

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
my favorite audio setups are stealth and factory looking like everything you do. So please excuse if I take you ideas in my own vehicles :crazy:

Awesome work glassman, good too see more of your work.

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
DIAMOND FTW!!1

Cant find anybody locally that really carries them anymore :sadface:

·
why jonny ringo...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BTW Glassman, that is some bad ass work!! You get so many ideas running thru my head as to what to do with mine one day.
It's funny, I have so many ideas upstairs that I could probably have some millionaire pay me a wage to complete everything without starting any new ideas, and be busy for five years, it's almost a disease :) (think o.c.d)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.