GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been putting the cladding on every few days,,,im going slow making sure theres no problems and its done rite! but its almost done just got the cab corners and rockers to do on both sides! and now its making me not wana sell it kus the look is ten times betta!

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

new decal!
DSCN0244.jpg

new billet bowtie!
DSCN0248.jpg

some cool trucks i saw on my way down to florida!
DSCN0199.jpg

DSCN0202.jpg

DSCN0200.jpg

ill update the finished pics of the cladding proly next weekend.....

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
looks good, how do you go about putting it on? do you have to mold it on or does it bolt on?

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks so good. I so want to do one in the spiral gray color.

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!

as for mounting it i did it the oem way....brackets from GM on the bottom and double sided tape on the top! its a pretty easy way but its rocksolid and not going anywhere!

u have to drill two holes for the brackets but i painted over the holes to prevent any rust and then used some shit my buddy recomended! i was fearful of rust so thats why its taken so long to put on!

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
cool, I never really did know how they did it.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Dude GET IT DONE for Saturday, and roll with us into Nantasket!

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys.....just saw a small piece of paint peelin off....im not sure there gonna be able to repaint by friday and have it installed again....im tryin tho ill let you know on thursday!

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,395 Posts
i wanna see the pics of my truck...

·
Banned
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice. I wanted that for my truck :bawl:
lol im soooo glad u didnt buy it now! i musta been smokin crack a few weeks ago....i had my haert set on sellin my truck...but now im back on wit it....with work and saven some cash im def. gonna do suspension and motor this summer.... but first i goota get my fuckin headliner fixed by a pro...its fallin down

·
Registered
600 Posts
stupid question but do you live down by the four corners near the caddy dealer ?

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good so far. get it done by saturday. if you don't, Nick will beat you up.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
Someone school me on cladding ? Not sure what that term means. That front end looks real good.
just the pieces that go underneath the body line to make the body flow along with an ss front/rear bumper...take a look at a ss and a reg ext cab to see the difference...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts