GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting some updated pics of my truck. I debadged everything and took off the trim panels and the fender flares. I also re-tinted and put some escalade handles on. I really like the end result.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

I think the next things on my list are another layer of tint, painting the bumpers and mirrors, and eventually some bigger tires.

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
looks good, 5 over stock (back) and 5 up front im assuming? I wouldnt go to much darker on the front windows. I had 5 over 20 and it was ridiculous at night, but badass during the day for sure.
What length brow?
You can a do a few little mods to help the exterior out. Clear corners, white bowtie, painted mirror caps, tahoe grill shell.
Are you looking to get rid of your flares?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes chuck, i really was serious. i really thought it would have been cool if you had taken some with me.

nice tint snipe grant, i was considering another layer of 5, but im gonna have to think about it. its an 8 in brow, and yeah if you want the flares, ill be more than happy to give em to you for a very small amount of money.

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts
i think that it would look good if you sanded down your flares and had them color-matched

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Tight! I wanna get rid of the side moldings on the Tahoe but I'm worried I'll screw something up.... have to read up on it because yours came out awesome...

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
I love white trucks, looks good dude.
Where'd you get your esky handles for, and if they came painted already how much if ya dont mind me asking?

·
Send Money
344 Posts
nice and clean, the same direction my truck is fixing to take. what size tires are you running?

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
looks very nice, if I were you, i'd throw on some smooth painted factory flares, but thats just me :bowtie:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love white trucks, looks good dude.
Where'd you get your esky handles for, and if they came painted already how much if ya dont mind me asking?
I got the handles from ebay already painted. They were right at 120 shipped, which I thought was a pretty good deal.

what size tires are you running?
They're 285's. Theyre kinda small for my truck, so I'm gonna get some 35's over the summer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts