GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the past month I've bought the truck, added the beginning to my stereo, debadged and installed drop shackles (I removed the pinstripe I had with my photo software, but will be doing it for real when the sun comes out). Anyways here's the pic:

loweredtrucksmall.gif

Here's a pic with the pinstripe at the Midwest Meet:

trucksidesmall.gif

Planning on getting these rims hopefully this summer:

torqthruststgrey1lg.gif

If anyone is bored could you photochop them on the truck (my software isn't that good).

Let me know your thoughts, getting the Extang trifecta tonneau soon and will be installing 04 silverado tails (just bought, waiting for them to show up) and finishing up the stereo install (300/2 for the fronts, 500/1 for the sub, JL10w7 until I sell it).

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
i personally have seen those wheels in 20's with all terrains on an 06 silvy crewcab and i just dont like how they look on trucks.
Truck looks good, just think it would look better with a different style wheel

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that's why I want them chopped on to see how it looks, plus I'd be going with Kuhmo STX or similar tires, not white letters. I'm looking at the new style 20" silverado rims also. Maybe I'll go to chrome (though I'm not a huge fan of the weight and look), we'll see.

Thanks for the comments, can't wait to get the 03-06 tails in (hopefully this weekend), I think that'll set the back off real nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts