GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
[>
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Truck looks good Josh :head:

Cant wait to see the pics of the welds and tires :rocking:
 

·
Weird Turns Pro.
Joined
·
6,251 Posts
so are you gunna lift it or what? looks nice either way
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slash4824 said:
so are you gunna lift it or what? looks nice either way
nah, just a little TB cranking to clear the 285s... if gas goes back down to a reasonable price, i might consider lifting, but i put on a shitload of miles :bowtie:
 

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
Joined
·
1,137 Posts
you could body lift it, then suspension lift it later hehe

looks good! :head:
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stu said:
Very Nice!!! I thought you had a full replacement?
that was pics of the guy's truck that sold me mine. he is a good customer of ours.
 

·
Kyle
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
awesome Josh, How long before the next truck? Your the biggest truck-slut this side of the mississippi besides JB now.
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kyle said:
awesome Josh, How long before the next truck? Your the biggest truck-slut this side of the mississippi besides JB now.
:LOL::LOL:
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
g_unit77 said:
Lookin nice, how much do one of them run?
sticker was close to 36K. i paid right over 28. the crew cabs didnt have the same rebates as the other silvys though.

thanks again guys :shake:
 

·
Needs a truck
Joined
·
454 Posts
Josh said:
sticker was close to 36K. i paid right over 28. the crew cabs didnt have the same rebates as the other silvys though.

thanks again guys :shake:
thats not bad, but i was talkin about the ranchhand :crazy:
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
g_unit77 said:
thats not bad, but i was talkin about the ranchhand :crazy:
lmfao. i work for ranch hand. i got a little bit of a discount.:smokin: but, that peice retails for 449$
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top