GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its now bagged, remanufactured 5.3 with comp cam, comp valvesprings and pushrods, arp headbolts, arp rod bolts, 42lb injectors, FLT Level 5 4l65e tranny, Eaton LSD done. just doing the turbo and corvette brakes and gauges now. Then back to my bodyshop for us to lay down some new color.

Silveradoupdate005.jpg

Silveradoupdate003.jpg

Silveradoupdate001.jpg

Silveradoupdate007.jpg

Silveradoupdate006.jpg

·
Registered
565 Posts
Nice!!

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what size turbo is that????:think:
that would be a GT-67...offered as an upgrade with my STS turbo kit. I got the kit almost 2 years ago from ChrisGMC and never put it on until now.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
:jawdrop: dude ,whats all involved to installing the Vette calipers?:rocking:

·
Asian Cowboy
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:jawdrop: dude ,whats all involved to installing the Vette calipers?:rocking:
I got the Powerslot 14" rotors front and rear. Then I purchased two 6 piston calipers for the front and two 4 piston for the rear. We need to build an adapter plate to go from the two stock caliper bracket holes to the match the corvette caliper holes. It will be done out of 3/8" plate steel. My buddies @ DB Rods and Miniz in Taylor are doing all the work. They do amazing work :head:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
damn thats gonna look awesome, keep us updated with plenty of pics

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
I got the Powerslot 14" rotors front and rear. Then I purchased two 6 piston calipers for the front and two 4 piston for the rear. We need to build an adapter plate to go from the two stock caliper bracket holes to the match the corvette caliper holes. It will be done out of 3/8" plate steel. My buddies @ DB Rods and Miniz in Taylor are doing all the work. They do amazing work :head:
have them make 2 sets of adapters and send me the other.:shake: yeah, lots of pics man!

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Caddy front ends are dope! :imo

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
the truck looks awesome! that intercooler looks mean hanging low like that.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I'm drooling over here.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was just going to send you a message the other day and see how the progress was on your truck! Its looking AWESOME!!! What kind of ideas do you have for a paint scheme if you dont mind to share??? When do you think youll have it done?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts