GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
that looks sweet man...you got any pics of your truck when it was all put together, you seem to have a really sweet ride and i wanna see waht it looks like!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04FULLSIZE said:
^^^^thats fuckin sweet man, what are you doing to it now?

Rebuilding it from the frame and up. In those pictures, it had a Belltech C-notch and inner fenders. The bag' setup has been completely redone since those pictures. It will layout allot lower now.....can't wait to get the body back on. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
I knew this would happen. So when are you painting the frame?

BTW your fucking :crazy: :D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
E.M.D. said:
I knew this would happen. So when are you painting the frame?

BTW your fucking :crazy: :D

Once I finish sanding the frame, grinding a few pieces down, and when the UPS man shows up w/ my package from Eastwood. :read:

I know. :head:

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
You should just body drop it while you're at it......

I friggin' love your truck dude, btw.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
That's not a truck..... thats just a frame and stuff..... jk

hey... where are u at in Nor Cal? I noticed that you had a Custom Truck Unlimited decal on the back of your truck. You must be pretty close.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris99GMC said:

hey... where are u at in Nor Cal? I noticed that you had a Custom Truck Unlimited decal on the back of your truck. You must be pretty close.

I live in Cameron Park which is near Folsom and a part of El Dorado Hills. The prior owner works at CSU. Can't say I would recommend going there after tearing this truck down. :read:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
BaggedC10 said:
I live in Cameron Park which is near Folsom and a part of El Dorado Hills. The prior owner works at CSU. Can't say I would recommend going there after tearing this truck down. :read:

Nope... i just ordered my roll pan there.... They say that they specialize mostly in lifts.

·
Scooter
550 Posts
damn you arent playing are you, LOL. you should get the frame sand blasted save your self a lot of time.. you can pick one up for pretty cheap it gets hte job done... good luck with your truck :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IRS'd layinbody said:
damn you arent playing are you, LOL. you should get the frame sand blasted save your self a lot of time.. you can pick one up for pretty cheap it gets hte job done... good luck with your truck :)

Yep, I'm thinking about having it sand blasted and PC'ed now. :read:

Nice avatar. :LOL: :LOL:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Chris99GMC said:
Same here :LOL:

A cab here

A frame there

An engine in the corner

Wheels here

And bags there

Time to stop on my Silverado and get kicking on the '55 :head:

·
Scooter
550 Posts
BaggedC10 said:
Yep, I'm thinking about having it sand blasted and PC'ed now. :read:

Nice avatar. :LOL: :LOL:
do it that would be awesome dont do it blakc those if your goign through all that trouble.. i want to do mine silver

1 - 20 of 20 Posts