GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my truck re-bagged 6-months ago and I've only driven it ONCE since the vehicle was purchased roughly 9-months ago. Walking by the truck parked in the garage, I started to dislike the stock frame more and more. So, I had it backhalfed! :D

Backhalf.gif

Backhalf2.gif

Backhalf3.gif

Backhalf4.gif

Backhalf5.gif

Backhalf6.gif

The transmission crossmember lays on the ground and the fuel tanks are roughly 1" from hitting. The suspension is setup to layout on 22's (Hint-hint). I still have to "clean up" and detail the chassis. :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
00Silverado said:
looks nice Daniel, I never knew you had a cut-through. What are you running for subs? :bowtie:

Nothing in there, except the battery. I'm installing a "new" cab so I don't have to deal w/ that. :cool:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
looks awesome man, its all very nicely done, but your drivers side rear tire is going the wrong way(directional), just pointing that out!! lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Nice. :head: You really need to get it on the road though.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fullthrottledan said:
looks awesome man, its all very nicely done, but your drivers side rear tire is going the wrong way(directional), just pointing that out!! lol

:LOL: I was waiting for someone to point that out. I put the two new tires on the back so I could see them. Plus, it looks funny w/ the new pair on one side. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Thats a very sweet looking setup man. Can you get a better pic of how the bags are mounted to the axle. I am going to be doing a similar setup, with air ride pro street lower mounts so I can adjust them a little bit. I appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts