GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my truck re-bagged 6-months ago and I've only driven it ONCE since the vehicle was purchased roughly 9-months ago. Walking by the truck parked in the garage, I started to dislike the stock frame more and more. So, I had it backhalfed! :D

The transmission crossmember lays on the ground and the fuel tanks are roughly 1" from hitting. The suspension is setup to layout on 22's (Hint-hint). I still have to "clean up" and detail the chassis. :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
00Silverado said:
looks nice Daniel, I never knew you had a cut-through. What are you running for subs? :bowtie:

Nothing in there, except the battery. I'm installing a "new" cab so I don't have to deal w/ that. :cool:

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
looks awesome man, its all very nicely done, but your drivers side rear tire is going the wrong way(directional), just pointing that out!! lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Nice. :head: You really need to get it on the road though.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fullthrottledan said:
looks awesome man, its all very nicely done, but your drivers side rear tire is going the wrong way(directional), just pointing that out!! lol

:LOL: I was waiting for someone to point that out. I put the two new tires on the back so I could see them. Plus, it looks funny w/ the new pair on one side. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Thats a very sweet looking setup man. Can you get a better pic of how the bags are mounted to the axle. I am going to be doing a similar setup, with air ride pro street lower mounts so I can adjust them a little bit. I appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts