GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if I should have started this thread. However would anyone be interested in a write up on how to do this ? Any responses are appreciated. I am in the process of this now and taking pics as I go. Oh wasn't sure if this is the right forum to post this in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sooo does anyone want a how to on this ??

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
most definitely, post it up!

I've got some brand new in box energy suspension swaybar endlink bushings up for sale if anyone is interested, just pm me.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
these just body bushings or what

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right now it's the uca's, sway bar and end links. Over the next week or so. The lca's, body and springs

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
right now it's the uca's, sway bar and end links. Over the next week or so. The lca's, body and springs
might want to hold off on the UCA's and LCA's. Just puttingnew body mounts that are urethane will make the ride a lot more stiffer and making you feel every vibration of the vehicle. From what i have heard doing the UCA's and LCA's along with the springs makes it much much worse.

Btw where did you get your kit at. YOur truck and mine use the same one and all my body bushings are SHOT. Also did you get the reds or Blacks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in the process with the uca's just putting the right back in already did the left. I'm doing the sway bar and link's now as well. I got the complete prothane kit through summit. it came with the uca's, lca's, body, sway bar's, endlinks, spring and shackle's. 140 + shipping

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the red, matches the truck and stands out against the rest of the suspension. there's no difference between them other than color.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
the red, matches the truck and stands out against the rest of the suspension. there's no difference between them other than color.
want to take a pic because im trying to decide what will look better with my truck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts