GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a gift certificate to gauge magazine and they have a smooth wiper cowl that i want. Then i got to looking on another site and they seem to push theirs due to it being fiberglass and not warping versus a urethane one. What do you guys think? If they warp ill just get a new mirror or something

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I don't own one but I have heard they do. But I have also heard neither material will fit right. These guys on here talked me out of getting one cause of the fit.

·
Resident Asshole
11,053 Posts
Yes both do. Had the fiberglass one and could not get it to fit right for nothing so returned it. Had the urethane one and it warped within a month.:pissed: I just painted my factory one to match my truck. That one fits like a glove. It should!:bowtie:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah urethene isn't a very good material for items like this. You'll have better luck with the fiberglass one lasting but as mentioned it does not fit worth a damn. I've seen many of them and done the research like Bagged04 has...and now I think I'm just going to paint my factory one to match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts