GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 sets that I bought off some crazy guy that had a ton to get rid of for some reason lol. I'm told they are all new but one set is a lil dirty. Otherwise they look good, couple kits are missing the lil fork to remove the needles but use a regular dinner fork, will work just fine ;) Also none of them have instructions but I really doubt you'd need them.

They are like this http://www.hyperformanceauto.com/store/US-Speedo-Dash-Gauge-Needle-Kit-for-General-Motors-03-07-P8484C2084.aspx I'm told they are all for 03-07

3 sets of red needles with silver round parts
3 sets of white needles with black round
1 blue needle silver round part
1 that is black round part, orange needles with white under them....... this set may be stockers I can't tell for sure.

7 needles per set I believe its 2 long and 5 short. I can take a picture of each individual set for you.

Looks like online price is 70+shipping per set so since these dont have instructions and what not I'll take 45 shipped per set!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure what the difference is betwween 99-02 and 03-07 but the box says 03 if that counts lol

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blue set is officially sold and I've decided the neon orange set may very well be a factory set of needles so i'll let them go cheaper. The rest are still available for 45 shipped. These things look sweet imo wish some would work on my obs

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no one is paying for the red/silver yet so they are still for sale

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
What happens if you try installing 03+ in a 99-02 truck. Send me some freebies and Ill try! :lol:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i got no clue what the diff is lol I can't seem to find anyone the knows but nope no freebies lol

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 red sets sold

1 red/silver left $45
3 black/white left $45
1 possible stock black/orange ill sell for $15

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Hey Justin, if i could look at one of those black/white sets in person and see if they would work in my truck id definately buy them. Im free most evenings and will come meet you anywhere.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts