GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever bought or sold used lifts? I want to lift my truck more, but its alot of money. Are there any places to find used lifts for the nbs trucks? Thanks

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I plan on selling mine after I take it off, but it all depends on the seller and how it was treated and what kind of deal your getting to make it a smart buy or not. Check ebay :read:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
I agree with DE.
There is no clear answer to that question. One lift you find might be in almost new condition, and another might have been beat and banged on.
There are alot of people that take off lifts to put on bigger lifts that sale them to people no problem.
So yea, check Ebay or somewhere, you might get a really good kit for a good deal.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I bought a used lift. It was on some guy's show truck so its almost new. Got a great deal on it too.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I bought a used bodylift from hulk here and its held up perfectly, it helps to know how the driver treated the lift, how old it is, and overall quality that the lift is in, so if you buy a used kit make sure it isn't missing any parts. Check ebay and check around forums if you really wanna work to find a good deal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts