GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Save a tree eat a beaver
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a seach and there hasn't really been anything said about this. My buddy wants to sell me one for $200. He said he paid $400. I have never heard of them before and I was wondering how well it worked. It is basically a perfomance chip that hooks into you tps sensor and your map sensor so I am guessing it just dumbs more gas in you engine? It only kicks on when you get to a certian rpm for what I understand. Anybody got any input? Good buy or not a good buy?

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
there all garbage....save up some more and get a custom tune

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
you can spend half that on ebay on a good Nitrous Oxide System set up

·
Save a tree eat a beaver
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your buddy dropped $400 on something like that you need new friends.
:rofl2: :rofl2: He said that it would give you a 25% hp increase. Thats close to what some super chargers give you right? I drove his truck and it was all stock but flowmasters and that chip and mine would smoke the fuck outta his! He said his was bad and after I rode in it I took him for a ride in mine and he shit! And mine's not that badass.:rofl2: Anyway thanks for the input fellars!

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
:rofl2: :rofl2: He said that it would give you a 25% hp increase. Thats close to what some super chargers give you right? I drove his truck and it was all stock but flowmasters and that chip and mine would smoke the fuck outta his! He said his was bad and after I rode in it I took him for a ride in mine and he shit! And mine's not that badass.:rofl2: Anyway thanks for the input fellars!
25%?!?!? WTF?!?!

Dude... seriously... stay the fuck away from that guy... sounds like he knows Nero and his 25hp to the wheels intake :pow:

Thats like saying I would net 100hp just buy adding "THE VENOM 400" kick your friend in the nuts. :nutkick:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts