GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my control arms yesterday Im verry impressed with how quick stylin got my order going they are a great company and i would recommend them to anyone. Thanks to all who help with my questions. I should recieve the rear flip kit sometime this week and i will be installing it this weekend i cant wait

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
me either i cant wait

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Their service is always very quick! Glad you got the LCA's in a timely manner. Have you figured out what you are going to do for shocks?

Kit is going to look great on :D

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was very quick. as for shocks i'm just going to have to wait until next paycheck and then im going to probably get some doitechs (SP)
I'm debating if i should leave my belltech shackles on and make it a 4/8 i guess i could leave them on and if i dont like it that low in the back i could just put the stock ones back on

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
4/8 rocks, it has some lean though...

This is what my 4/8 looks like on 245/40/20 tires.

If you are still interested, all four of my DT shocks should be available soon, hopefully in two weeks or so.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How long have you had them and what kinda of shape are they in. ALso why are you taking them of again and how much will you want for them

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
i think you will like the 4/6 drop. it seems lower on a rcsb, or maybe thats just me, who knows. I have had my stock shocks on my truck since i blew apart my toxics about 2000 miles ago. DONT do this, it sucks.
my 4/6:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it will only be for a couple of weeks plus when i go from stock shocks to drop shocks it will make the ride even better atleast in my mind it will be

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Blue02 said:
How long have you had them and what kinda of shape are they in. ALso why are you taking them of again and how much will you want for them
steve went back to stock height, im almost 100% positive they are in great shape!

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Hey, are you still wanting me to instal it this weekend? If so PM me, I would like you to fax me the instructions or something so I can read them over before this weekend.

·
2,451 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Hey, are you still wanting me to instal it this weekend? If so PM me, I would like you to fax me the instructions or something so I can read them over before this weekend.

ooo darketernals doing something not offroad orinted... so when you banging your truck steven :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts