GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Several members on here have told me that on the nbs trucks, drop spindles help with reducing the negative camber when laying the truck out.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have those i was just wondering what else i know that truck doesnt just have spindles

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it takes that much? hmm i was figuring maybe the ART arms and spindles... i can deal with camber I guess, if i have to move the controls to make it work.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i remember that but if i dont use these spindles i swap arms to upside down and leave stock spindles and i will lay with lil camber?

cuz isnt that what comegetsome did and he has alot of camber

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
swap the arms upside down and flip the bj's so they go in from the bottom. That lays on you 24's will little camber. I wouldnt do this on anything smaller though or lift might be limited.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
sorry ive been busy and havent been online....ok here is what we do...we take the upper control arm out...press the balljoint out....flip the arm over and shaffen out the hole 2 match the top( it is kinda tapered...you will see when you get the balljoint out) then press the balljoint back in on the opposite side of the arm(bottom) it just came from...dont press it back in the same way it came out...reinstall the control arm on the same side it came from with the balljoint like itwas but the arms are now upside down...this takes alot of angle off you balljoint...ill take pics on the next truck i do
put it back on the same side it came from

we put hydraboost setups on all our trucks(but now that the junkyard doesnt want to sell them to us 4 $100 bucks anymore i doubt we will)....no clearance issues but the stock MC will rub...and here is the last truck we done...here is teh camber he has...that is a 265/40 tire also...its alittle bigger than the 265/35 so it has alittle more drop than mine...
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87094&page=4
and page three has comeggetsome descriptoin

1 - 20 of 36 Posts