GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about these new vertical billet grills. I personally think they look good and also like them because they are something different from all the other billet grills (which i think kickass also).

:head: :head: :head:

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
To me, it looks a lil off. Everything on the front end is side to side then you throw in the vertical grill and it just doesnt match up.
just my .01 cent :)

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
It's different, and now that every other Tahoe I see has a billet grill, it would set your truck apart. However, sometimes it's hard to tell from pictures. I'd have to see one in person to make a real judgement...

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Here is the one for the GMC

Not sure what I think of it...Part of me likes it but part of me doesn't :think:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like both those grills, it would set your truck apart from all the other billets. I kinda like the SS speed grills for something like a Tahoe did you consider that?

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well i have been looking at them for my HD. I think since my HD has a bit more grill space on it it would look better than the red 1/2 ton chevy's. That GMC looks badass with it cuz it has huge grill space.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
I always like different looks. Too many people (including myself) are rollin the same damn grille. It kinda looks like there is no grille and you just have an aluminum radiator, not that its a bad thing.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Y2KSierra said:

Not sure what I think of it...Part of me likes it but part of me doesn't :think:
Man :head: :head: I like it ... where did u get it ... I will swap it out for the oneI have now .. I like being diff then the rest ... what the sticker on that ?

·
Registered
489 Posts
:think: lol One would think the style concept on the bottom of the pic would tell me a little something :nono:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
ntjeepster said:
Man :head: :head: I like it ... where did u get it ... I will swap it out for the oneI have now .. I like being diff then the rest ... what the sticker on that ?
T-Rex Horizontal & Vertical Billet Grilles
Premium Billet Grille Inserts

Add the timeless look of any of our polished T-Rex Billet Grille Inserts to your custom Truck/SUV. T-Rex offers a number of different styles for most applications including traditional bar, vertical bar, full-face and phantom designs. Most applications feature simple bolt-over installation with no cutting and no drilling required, and some applications include a complete replacement shell for dramatic front-end styling (see description below). Most inserts available with or without manufacturer logo cutouts.

Your Price: $259.95
Little more pricey than the standard grills, but it is worth it to stand out a little more :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Y2KSierra said:

I'm not even crazy about the horizontal billets on GMCs .. on a GMC I think soemthing similar to a Denali grill looks sweet.

·
Registered
169 Posts
IMO, the one for the GMC looks better than the one for the Chevy.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
04sierra said:
IMO, the one for the GMC looks better than the one for the Chevy.
Maybe it's just the picture .. but there are some horizontal lines going across in the background that arent straight ... everytime I look at it it I notice it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts